Terms and Conditions for Businesses
Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH Caliber Games LLC, OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through http://calibergames.com/ and https://towerball.com/ (collectively referred to as the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Caliber Games LLC (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apply Pay, and Google Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable [upon receipt/within the time stated on your invoice/within 30 days from the invoice date]. We may charge a late payment penalty of 2% per month on undisputed amounts, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Without waiving any of our other rights or remedies, we may refuse additional orders and suspend any services until all overdue amounts are paid in full.]
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must fill out and submit the following return form located at https://towerball.com/returns/form. No returns of any type will be accepted or processed without our receipt and acceptance of the return form, which must be properly and fully completed and timely submitted.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
6. Limited Warranty.
- We warrant to you that for a period of 10 years from the date of shipment (“Warranty Period”), the products purchased through the Site will materially conform to our published specifications in effect as of the date of manufacture and be free from material defects in material and workmanship.
- We warrant to you that we shall perform the services purchased through the Site using personnel of required skill, experience and qualifications and in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with generally recognized industry standards for similar services and shall devote adequate resources to meet our obligations under these Terms.
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 6(a) AND SECTION 6(b), WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY (i) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (ii) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (iii) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (iv) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- Products manufactured by a third party (“Third Party Product”) may constitute, contain, be contained in, incorporated into, attached to or packaged together with, the products. Third Party Products are not covered by the warranty in Section 6(a). For the avoidance of doubt, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY (i) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (ii) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (iii) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (iv) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranties set forth in Section 6(a) and Section 6(b) unless: (i) you give written notice of the defective products or services, as the case may be, reasonably described, to us within 30 days of the time when you discover or ought to have discovered the defect; (ii) if applicable, we are given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice of breach of the warranty set forth in Section 6(a) to examine such products and you (if we so request) return such products to our place of business at your cost for the examination to take place there; and (iii) we reasonably verify your claim that the products or services are defective.
- We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in Section 6(a) or Section 6(b) if: (i) you make any further use of such products after you give such notice; (ii) the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the products; or (iii) you alter or repair such products without our prior written consent.
- Subject to Section 6(e) and Section 6(f) above, with respect to any such products during the Warranty Period, we shall, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) or (ii) credit or refund the amounts paid by you for such products provided that, if we so request, you shall, at your expense, return such products to us.
- Subject to Section 6(e) and Section 6(f) above, with respect to any services subject to a claim under the warranty set forth in Section 6(b), we shall, in our sole discretion, (i) repair or re-perform the applicable services or (ii) credit or refund the amounts paid by you for such services.
- THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 6(g) AND SECTION 6(h) SHALL BE THE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 6(a) and SECTION 6(b).
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
- The limitation of liability set forth in Section 7(b) shall not apply to (i) liability resulting from Seller’s gross negligence or willful misconduct and (ii) death or bodily injury directly resulting from Seller’s direct acts or omissions.
8. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
9. Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All uses on this Site of the terms “sell,” “sale,” “resell,” “resale,” “purchase,” “price,” and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license.
- Caliber Games LLC and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to each product and service made available on this Site and any related specifications, instructions, documentation or other materials, including, but not limited to, all related copyrights, patents, and trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You do not and will not have or acquire any ownership of these intellectual property rights in or to the products or services made available through this Site, or of any intellectual property rights relating to those products or services.
11. Force Majeure.
- No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations to make payments to the other party hereunder), when and to the extent such party’s (the “Impacted Party”) failure or delay is caused by or results from the following force majeure events (“Force Majeure Event(s)”): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake, pandemics, epidemics, outbreaks, or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order, law, or action; (e) embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; (h) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities; (i) other similar events beyond the reasonable control of the Impacted Party.
- The Impacted Party shall give notice within ten (10) days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party’s failure or delay remains uncured for a period of thirty (30) days following written notice given by it under this Section 11, either party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ written notice.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Texas.
13. Waiver of Jury Trials and Binding Arbitration.
YOU AND Caliber Games LLC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures (“Commercial Rules”) including, if appropriate, the Procedures for Large, Complex Commercial Disputes, the International Commercial Arbitration Supplementary Procedures, and the Supplementary Rules for Class Arbitrations.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
14. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 14 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
15. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Caliber Games LLC.
16. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Caliber Games LLC at 9112 Summer Glen, Dallas, Texas 75243. We may update the email address or mailing address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
18. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.